Monday, May 14, 2012

Target Beauty sample bag/ Review

Hey my beauties!

So every year Target sends out a yearly sample bag and this year was no different. This is definitely a great way to try out different products; this year they included a UK company that is now available to the US & Canada!  I'm going to include a very small review for each products as well.  Now here's what was inside...

 
All the samples and the coupon book
Coupon book

The bag also included a coupon book with not only coupons for the products included in the bag but also more beauty products!

Nivea extended moisture daily lotion (1 1 fl. oz.)

The first product inside was the Nivea extended moisture daily lotion (1 fl. oz.).  I've never tried anything Nivea, but I've always wanted to but some how never got the chance too. The lotion itself is like a milky color, and is very thin, and smooth.  The smell is a very strong floral scent.  I works really well, and it really does moisturizes and makes your skin smooth. Definitely going to pick up the full size bottle.  A-

Pantene Conditioner (1.7 fl. oz.)

This product is definitely no stranger to me, and my hair.  I love Pantene it works really good for my hair.  If you have colored hair as I do, this is the conditioner for you.  This conditioner works great for damage ends too.  The product itself is also like a milky color, and is very thin.  The best way to get the best use is to work the product into your hair focusing on the ends, comb your hair with your fingers and leave in for about 5 minutes, then rinse.  A

Neautrogena Visibly Bright daily facial wash (.5 fl. oz.)

I love face washes so when I say the Neautrogena Visibly Bright daily facial wash (.5 fl. oz.) I was super excited! Like Nivea, I've always heard about Neutrogena, wanted to try it, but never got the chance too.  I have mix feelings about this facial wash.  It does make your skin smooth after a couple of washes, but what I don't like is the shimmer.  I don't like any shimmer in my face washes, but if your looking for a wash that will make your skin smooth, and give a glowing look then this is the facial wash to go with.  But this is definitely not for me.  For best use, shake bottle, and use as little as you can.  If you use to much it will give you too much of a glow. B-

L'Oreal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer (sample card)

When I saw this sample card I honestly didn't think I would like it, because I'm not really a L'Oreal fan.  The only product I use and love is the L'Oreal million lashes mascara.  For some reason I've always been turned off by their products (with the exception of the mascara).  I was on the verge of throwing away when I thought to myself how about just try it, if I don't like it I can throw it away and there's really no harm done because it was a free sample.  I'm so happy that I didn't throw it away, because I actually really like it a lot.  It definitely does brighten up your skin, with very minimal shimmer to it.  The one thing I hate about this product was the smell.  It smells like nail polish remover, which I absolutely can't stand.  Overall this is not a bad product definitely does what it says it's going to do, but the smell really does take away from the greatness of the product.  For the best use, if using all over face blend evenly on face; or if you don't want to use all over the face then you can use under the eyes or over cheek as a highlighter. B-

Simple cleansing facial wipes (7 wipes)
Simple is no stranger to the UK, as it is the UK's #1 skincare company, that is now available to the US and Canada!  The simple wipes has a soft towel that wipes off your eye, and face makeup, and even your waterproof makeup.  There really isn't a distinct smell, which a good thing.  The wipes itself takes off your makeup fairly good.  I wish there was more product on the wipes.  For best use, if wearing a full face of makeup you should add a little bit of water and deeply message the wipes on your face using every open spot on the wipe.  If you have on less makeup you can cut the wipe in half add some water and message on your skin, and safe the other wipe for another day of less makeup. A- 

London SOHO New York makeup bag

The one thing that I love most about the sample bag, it the actual bag itself.  I am such a makeup bag junkie, that when I seen this bag I fell in love! This bag is small but it does hold a lot of stuff.  The one thing that I really didn't think I would like so much is the color combination. I never thought in my wildest dreams that I would ever love a bag that was pink and orange!  I never thought of this color combination, but now that I've seen it, I absolutely loveee it! A+
 

Did you receive the Target Beauty sample bag?
Which products do you love the most/least?

XOXO
Kai <3

2 comments:

  1. Simple are great for people with sensitive skin, I didn't know that they are now available in the US and Canada it's great that you get to share :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Simple is starting to be my fav skincare line! I have very sensitive skin so this line definitely works for me!

      Delete