Thursday, May 10, 2012

Late Night Makeup session?

Late last night around 1:10am for some reason I felt the need to put makeup on.  I know it sounds weird, and I should of been a sleep, but I just felt this urge to put some makeup on.  So I jumped out of my bed and grabbed my Urban Decay Book of Shadows IV and went for it.  I had no set look I was trying to achieve, but the colors that stood out to me were Sin, Lost, Baked, Zephyr and Midnight Cowgirl.  So looking at these colors, I immediately thought of a more bold bright neutral eye look.  So here is what I came up with



Definitely not my best but it's not extremely bad.  I wanted to do my full face (eyes, cheek, lips) so I did a light blush, and a very natural looking lip.



Products used:

FACE
UDPP
UD Baked (All over lid)
UD Lost (Outer corner/crease)
UD Sin (inner corner)
UD Midnight Cowgirl (Inner corner/ tear ducts)
UD Zephyr (highlight)
Milani Mineral Powder blush in #202 Sunset Beach
UD Baked (waterline)
L'oreal Million lashes Mascara


Lips 
Blistex 
Boots No7 in Power (center of lip)
Boots No7 in Glamour (All over lip)

For some reason I feel there are going to be more random late night makeup sessions for me.

Have you ever had an urge to 
just go and put makeup on ?


XOXO
Kai <3

4 comments:

  1. so pretty!! That eyeshadow colour really suits you and the lips look so fresh and kissable! lol Late night makeup sessions are the best for testing out different looks! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear! Nice blog! I'm your new follower, I'll be really happy if you follow me back on Gfc and Bloglovin':) Kisses from Italy, Lucy www.tpinkcarpet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following my blog. Just followed you on GFC and Bloglovin'

      XOXO
      Kai <3

      Delete